10 dec 2011

REVIEW - Essence - Limited edition Vampire's Love palette

Hello lovely ladies and gentleman , 

Today's article is about my new little palette from the brand Essence.
They had a limited edition line last November and when I Saw this little palette I just HAD to buy it.
The colors look absolutely great and you can make great look with these colors. 
Smoky looks or more lighter looks too.

The palette costed €3,79 and has six colors in it.
-  forest green with black undertone
- dark blue gray 
-  plum purple

- black with silver glitters
- gray with silver undertone
- soft cool toned pink 


The package is a shiny black cover with silver letters.
It looks a little cheap but I guess its okay.
IF you compare quality to price and all. 
I really do like the inside of it , because it has a big mirror as big as the palette itself.
And the package size is compact so easy to take with you if your going a weekend off. 

The lovely colors.
Most of them have a silky texture except for the black with glitters.
I also like the gray colors , great for my blue gray eyes.
Makes the gray in my eyes pop even more.

My favorite ones in the front , the green and black with glitters.
I love these two and they are great to use together.
Make a green-ish smoky eye with these two would look great.

Name of the palette Essence Vampire's Love - 01 Love at first bite
I like this name ! 
As you can see the package already says that the eye shadows are silky.


The quality is oke , not the best I've seen but they work I guess.
The black one does have good pigment and the dark gray and green.
But the more lighter colors are less pigmented but that's oke I guess because then you can make more natural looks with it without over-doing it.
Overall this palette is great for the price they ask. 
And the collection has great nail polishes too ! 

Well this was a real quick review but I hope you liked it.