26 nov 2011

Inspiration - make up,nails and hair

Hello there pretty ladies and gents , 

Today's article is a post with a lot of pictures that really inspire me to do makeup looks. 
And also hair and nail polish ideas.
I love them all !
Sometimes I just pick a picture to try out the look and see if it works.
So get your makeup ,hair tools and nail polishes ready ,
 because I know you'll try one of these looks
So please enjoy all these pictures !
 I bet a lot of them will inspire you .


















































































































































Well this was it guys !
I really hope you liked it ,
and that it really inspired you just like all my other inspiration posts.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different colors , textures or hair/nail do's !