18 jan 2011

Inspiration pictures

Hi lovely ladies and guys , 

I just wanted to share some pictures with you. 
These pictures inspire me , so take a look .
-sorry for the amound of pics of Megan fox but I think she's just amazing haha. 








she is just perfectly tanned and has gorgeous skin. love love love this girl 

GOR-GEOUS outfits
Im loving the ombre hairstyle
I love this look , Very simple but classy and comfy at the same time. 
I WANT SUMMER BACK 
Is this a statement outfit or what !?  I'm loving this gorgeous outfit 
This picture is very rock n roll and I think it matches her very good. 
WAUW , i think this dress is absolutely stunnig
loving the tan again , (only the girl on the left) gorgeous haircolour to and the accecoires just make the whole picture complete.

Ive always loved this haircolour. 

Gorgeous summery outfit. 
Lovely outfit , again very summery. 




im loving this hair and the glasses. Looks freakin gorgeous

Hope you liked the article with lots of love , 
Rianne , x